TAYLOR SWIFT FRIENDSHIP BRACELET WORKSHOP
This variant is currently sold out
Calling all Swifties! 💘
Join our exciting Swiftie Eras Tour Friendship Bracelet workshop and immerse yourself in the world of Taylor Swift's iconic music whilst designing your very own bracelets to either keep or swap at the concert.
If you are heading to The Eras Tour or just missed out on tickets, this is the perfect workshop for you!
In this workshop, you'll learn how to make your own beautiful friendship bracelets inspired by Taylor Swift's vibrant aesthetic. Whether you're a seasoned crafter or a first-time bracelet maker, our expert instructors will guide you through the process step-by-step.
This workshop isn't just about crafting; it's about making fun memories together. A lovely bonding experience between parents and children as you create Taylor Swift-inspired friendship bracelets side by side. Or grab a couple of your best friends for a creative morning or afternoon. Every Swiftie welcome 💘
Ticket price - £20 per participant - Taylor Swift Goodie bag included
Location - Crathes Castle, (Banchory, Aberdeenshire) - Home Farm meeting room located above the cafe.
Dates - 25th & 26th May. 1st & 2nd June - 10am, 12pm, 2pm sessions.
Workshop duration - 1.5 hours
Ages - Suitable for adults and children (8+ years)
- perfect for beginners
- HUGE array of beads to choose from (gemstones, crystals etc)
The ultimate Eras Tour workshop for all the Swifties out there. Taylor fans are making, wearing, trading, and gifting friendship bracelets.
The lyric that inspired the trend:
’Cause there were pages turned with the bridges burned
Everything you lose is a step you take
So make the friendship bracelets
Take the moment and taste it
You’ve got no reason to be afraid’
Terms and Conditions
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair friendly (lift access to workshop room)
- Due to the high demand and limited number of spaces for our workshop, all bookings are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend your class, you are welcome to gift your booking to a friend or family member who can take your place in the workshop. There are no additional cost to changing the name on the booking.